Ascension Research Center does not guarantee the accuracy of any content on this site or on any external sites linked to us.
The Word of the Ascended Masters is the ultimate Authority in any question relating to Truth.
The Great Universal Intelligence becomes the Father of the Universe long before a planet and its people come into manifest expression, and this Great Intelligence works out in detail every facet needed by the lifestreams who will incarnate upon it. Through this "Father Presence" there are directed out into universal space with geometrical accuracy, certain Foci which will be Radiating Centers through which the Life Force of the incoming planet shall pass, qualified according to Their Service for the good of the race which will evolve upon it. The Intelligences who enter into these Foci are, for the most part, Voluntary Beings from other Spheres who, by Their Own Self-Conscious Effort, draw the Life Force from the Universal and radiate the required substance such as the sun rays, the air, as well as the Qualities and Virtues that make up the Individuality.
At a later date, from among the mankind of the planet, Individual Intelligences will be evolved, and the Volunteer Occupant of that Cosmic Center will relinquish His Position in favor of the Being whose evolution has prepared Him to hold such an Office. It is thus that I achieved and entered into the Office of the Maha Chohan, which I presently hold, having succeeded many previous Exalted Beings, whose Wisdom, Effort, Radiation, and Power have made possible My present Position and Who at any time, particularly on Feast Days, may return, and with Me radiate the Blessings of the Holy Spirit to the people of Earth.
In like manner, all Offices now held either by Beings from Other Spheres or from the Evolved Mankind of Earth will be relinquished joyously to members of the human race as they rise above the vibratory action of the outer self and, desiring to become part of the Cosmic Service, begin to build a momentum of some Universal Cause or Quality, such as Healing, Happiness, Purity, Mercy, or any Virtue or Quality for which the individual may have an affinity. Thus the Great Beings who hold the various Offices, like Helios and Vesta and the Elohim, are constantly on the alert to find, among the evolving race, any lifestreams who have a sympathy or possible attunement to Their Vibration and Cosmic Service.
When such individuals are found, there begins a "grooming" that goes on for many thousands of centuries, during which the Great Being who has singled them out endeavors — as much as the restrictions of the Cosmic Law will allow — to expand and balance the radiation of the lifestream, with the possible hope that in a future day such a one may become an aspirant for His Great Office. It is only after many, many centuries of love and selfless care that the intellectual consciousness begins to raise itself toward this unseen but Beneficent Force, which is molding and guiding the evolving soul. Then, there is always the question of "free will," - for no lifestream, even when highly advanced and evolved, need reciprocate, in the least, for the centuries of service and individual attention, by pursuing the course which the Greater Ones, in their Light and Wisdom, have mapped out for them, and it very often happens that at the end of this long time, the beloved chela decides to follow a different course.
It is thus that Great Cosmic Beings have developed among Their Characteristics and Qualities, Patience and a willingness to abide in Their Self-chosen Positions until, for Love's sake, some members of the race choose to follow in Their Footsteps, and qualify for Their Offices, allowing Their Benefactors to continue Their Own Evolution.
Blessings and love,
through the Messenger, Geraldine Innocente, 1954, U.S.A. (1)
Gods and Goddesses of Olympus from Stephane Mallarmé Les Dieux Antiques, nouvelle mythologie illustrée. Paris, 1880
The Cosmic Hierarchy is the Universal Chain of Individualized God-Free Beings fulfilling the Attributes and Aspects of God's Infinite Selfhood. Included in the Cosmic Hierarchical scheme are Solar Logoi, Elohim, Sons and Daughters of God, Ascended and unascended Masters with their circles of chelas, Cosmic Beings, the Twelve Solar Hierarchies, Archangels and Angels of the Sacred Fire, children of the Light and nature spirits, called elementals, and Twin Flames of the Alpha-Omega polarity sponsoring planetary and galactic systems. This universal order of the Father's own Self-expression is the means whereby God in the Great Central Sun steps down the Presence and Power of His Universal Being/Consciousness in order that succeeding evolutions in time and space, from the least unto the greatest, might come to know the Wonder of His Love. The level of one's spiritual/physical attainment – measured by one's balanced Self-awareness "hid with Christ in God" and demonstrating His Law, by His Love, in the Spirit-Matter Cosmos – is the criterion establishing one's placement on this Ladder of Life called Hierarchy.
. . . . Many Beings of the Heavenly Hierarchy are named in the Book of Revelation. Apart from the false hierarchy of Antichrist, including the reprobate angels, some of the Members of the Great White Brotherhood accounted for by Jesus are Alpha and Omega, the Seven Spirits, the angels of the seven churches, the Four and Twenty Elders, the four beasts, the saints robed in white, the Two Witnesses, the God of the Earth, the Woman clothed with the Sun and her Manchild, Archangel Michael and His Angels, the Lamb and His Wife, the One Hundred and Forty-four Thousand who have the Father's Name Written in Their Foreheads, the Angel of the Everlasting Gospel, the Seven Angels (i.e., the Archangels of the Seven Rays) which stood before God, the Angel Clothed with a Cloud and a Rainbow Upon His Head, the Seven Thunders, the Faithful and True and His Armies, and Him that sat upon the Great White Throne. (2) - (53)
- Maha Chohan, 1954 Bridge to Freedom Bulletin, (The Bridge To Freedom, 1954) May 23, 1954
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare Great White Brotherhood in the Culture, History and Religion of America, 5th Printing, (Livingston, Montana, Summit University Press, 1987), pages 83 - 101
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare and Mark L. Saint Germain on Alchemy: For the Adept in the Aquarian Age, (Livingston, Montana, Summit University Press, 1988), pages 387 - 388
- Revelation: Chapter 1, verse 4 - "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from Him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the Seven Spirits which are before His Throne;"
- Revelation: Chapter 1, verse 8 - "I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."
- Revelation: Chapter 1, verse 11 - "Saying, I AM Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea."
- Revelation: Chapter 1, verse 20 - "The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My Right Hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the Angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."
- Revelation: Chapter 2, verse 1 - "Unto the Angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith He that holdeth the seven stars in His right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;"
- Revelation: Chapter 2, verse 8 - "And unto the Angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; "
- Revelation: Chapter 2, verse 12 - "And to the Angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith He which hath the sharp sword with two edges; "
- Revelation: Chapter 2, verse 18 - "And unto the Angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath His eyes like unto a flame of Fire, and His feet are like fine brass; "
- Revelation: Chapter 3, verse 1 - "And unto the Angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith He that hath the Seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. "
- Revelation: Chapter 3, verse 5 - "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His Angels."
- Revelation: Chapter 3, verse 7 - "And to the Angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; "
- Revelation: Chapter 3, verse 14 - "And unto the Angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; "
- Revelation: Chapter 4, verses 2 - 10 - "And immediately I was in the spirit; and, behold, a Throne was set in Heaven, and one sat on the Throne. And He that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the Throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the Throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw Four and Twenty Elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold. And out of the Throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were Seven Lamps of Fire burning before the Throne, which are the Seven Spirits of God. And before the Throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the Throne, and round about the Throne, were Four Beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first Beast was like a lion, and the second Beast like a calf, and the third Beast had a face as a man, and the fourth Beast was like a flying eagle. And the Four Beasts had each of them six wings about Him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to Him that sat on the Throne, who liveth for ever and ever, The Four and Twenty Elders fall down before Him that sat on the Throne, and worship Him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the Throne . . . "
- Revelation: Chapter 5, verse 2 - "And I saw a strong Angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?"
- Revelation: Chapter 5, verse 6 - "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the Throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the Seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."
- Revelation: Chapter 5, verse 11 - "And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many Angels round about the Throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;"
- Revelation: Chapter 6, verses 9 - 11 - "And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled."
- Revelation: Chapter 7, verse 1 - "And after these things I saw four Angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree."
- Revelation: Chapter 7, verse 2 - "And I saw another Angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and He cried with a loud voice to the four Angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, "
- Revelation: Chapter 7, verse 9 - "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; "
- Revelation: Chapter 7, verse 13 - "And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? "
- Revelation: Chapter 7, verse 14 - "And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And He said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."
- Revelation: Chapter 8, verse 2 - "And I saw the Seven Angels which stood before God; and to Them were given seven trumpets. "
- Revelation: Chapter 10, verse 1 - "And I saw another mighty Angel come down from Heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon His head, and His face was as it were the sun, and His feet as pillars of fire: "
- Revelation: Chapter 10, verse 3 - "And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when He had cried, Seven Thunders uttered Their Voices."
- Revelation: Chapter 10, verse 7 - "But in the days of the voice of the seventh Angel, when He shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets."
- Revelation: Chapter 11, verse 3 - "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."
- Revelation: Chapter 11, verse 4 - "These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the Earth."
- Revelation: Chapter 12, verse 1 - "And there appeared a great wonder in Heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:"
- Revelation: Chapter 12, verse 5 - "And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to His Throne. "
- Revelation: Chapter 12, verse 7 - "And there was war in Heaven: Michael and His Angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"
- Revelation: Chapter 14, verse 1 - "And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having His Father's name written in their foreheads."
- Revelation: Chapter 14, verses 3 - 6 - "And they sung as it were a new song before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the Throne of God. And I saw another Angel fly in the midst of Heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people . . . "
- Revelation: Chapter 14, verses 14 - 19 - "And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. And another Angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And He that sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped. And another Angel came out of the Temple which is in Heaven, He also having a sharp sickle. And another Angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the Angel thrust in His sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. "
- Revelation: Chapter 15, verse 1 - "And I saw another sign in Heaven, great and marvellous, Seven Angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God."
- Revelation: Chapter 16, verses 1 - 4 - "And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the Seven Angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth. And the first went, and poured out His vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image. And the second Angel poured out His vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man; and every living soul died in the sea. And the third Angel poured out His vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood."
- Revelation: Chapter 16, verse 8 - "And the fourth Angel poured out His vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire."
- Revelation: Chapter 16, verse 10 - "And the fifth Angel poured out His vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, . . . ."
- Revelation: Chapter 16, verse 12 - "And the sixth Angel poured out His vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."
- Revelation: Chapter 16, verse 17 - "And the seventh Angel poured out His vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the Temple of Heaven, from the Throne, saying, It is done."
- Revelation: Chapter 17, verse 1 - "And there came one of the Seven Angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters . . . ."
- Revelation: Chapter 18, verse 1 - "And after these things I saw another Angel come down from Heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with His glory."
- Revelation: Chapter 18, verse 21 - "And a mighty Angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all."
- Revelation: Chapter 19, verse 4 - "And the four and twenty elders and the four Beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the Throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia."
- Revelation: Chapter 19, verse 7 - "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready."
- Revelation: Chapter 19, verses 11 - 17 - "And I saw Heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of Fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself. And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in Heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an Angel standing in the sun; and He cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;"
- Revelation: Chapter 20, verse 1 - "And I saw an Angel come down from Heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in His hand."
- Revelation: Chapter 21, verse 6 - "And He said unto me, It is done. I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."
- Revelation: Chapter 21, verse 9 - "And there came unto me one of the Seven Angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will show thee the bride, the Lamb's wife."
- Revelation: Chapter 22, verse 13 - "I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."
Search Ascension Research Center powered by FreeFind
Ascension Research Center
Ascension Research Center is run and maintained
by students of the Ascended Masters, and is not
sponsored by any organization.
Ascended Master Teachings on Facebook
Home Books Contact Us Current Messengers Index Search What's New?
Copyright © 2014 by Ascension Research Center - with the exception of credited quotations. Third party material used on this website is quoted for the purposes of scholarship and research from sources which are either in the public domain, or within the bounds of fair use. Disclaimer: This website has not been endorsed by any author or copyright holder of the works discussed. No connection is implied nor should be inferred.