Ascension Research Center does not guarantee the accuracy of any content on this site or on any external sites linked to us.
The Word of the Ascended Masters is the ultimate Authority in any question relating to Truth.
"The Ascension is an inevitable part of the Divine System. It consists of these initiations: the Transfiguration into the Divine Configuration, the ritual of Crucifixion upon the cross of Matter, the Resurrection from dead substance, and, at last, that of the Ascension Flame Itself which raises man out of the domain of his recalcitrant energies and all treacherous activities, mortal imperfection and error. The Ascension is the beginning of the Kingdom for each one . . . "
Beloved Serapis Bey
through the Messenger, Mark Prophet, 1967, U.S.A. (4)
During the Transmission Flame Activity, at the Retreat at Luxor on March 19, 1960, Serapis, asked the students there to emulate in discipline the ancient Spartans, of whom Serapis, as Leonidas (480 B.C.), was the King.
". . . In Sparta, only the strong endured. History refers to the Spartans as strong of body; Oh, No! As King of Sparta, from infancy I watched the strong of spirit, the strong of mind, the balanced of emotions, and the etheric purity of the lifestreams, before they were chosen to become members of the Spartan Era, and the others were not cruelly treated; they just faded away. . . The Spartan Kingdom was a clan of Valiant Spirits, embodied in gracious and controlled flesh vehicles, dedicated and consecrated only to be examples of Self-Mastery. . . For every vigorous discipline under which My followers went, I voluntarily took seven such disciplines.
"Yes! There was a Thermopylae! Only for the scholars among you will that bring remembrance for at Thermopylae, not only Myself but all My faithful band, so trained, dedicated and consecrated to bringing the Christ Life to all, were extinguished by the forces of darkness insofar as our flesh bodies were concerned. . . Their famous epitaph may be translated: 'Here we lie Sparta, obedient to thy Word.' It was a temporary experience of course. . . . " (5)
Beloved Serapis Bey
through the Messenger, Geraldine Innocente, March 19, 1960 U.S.A. (5)
"Serapis Soleil" (Serapis of the Sun)
- "I AM" Ascended Master Dictation List (Schaumburg, Illinois: Saint Germain Press Inc.®, 1994)
- Luk, A.D.K. The Law of Life: Book II (Pueblo, Colorado: A.D.K. Luk Publications, 1989), page 279
- Prophet, Elizabeth Clare and Mark L. Lords of the Seven Rays (Livingston, Montana, Summit University Press, 1986), Book Two - pages 149 - 153
- Serapis Bey, 1967 Pearls of Wisdom ®, (The Summit Lighthouse ®, 1967), Volume 10, Number 31, July 30, 1967, Copyright © 1997 Church Universal and Triumphant ®
- Serapis Bey, March 19, 1960The Bridge to Freedom Bulletin, Volume 8, #52 (1960); reprinted by Ascended Master Teaching Foundation
- Booth, Annice The Masters and Their Retreats Summit Lighthouse Library June 2003
- Schroeder, Werner Ascended Masters and Their Retreats Ascended Master Teaching Foundation 2004
- Leadbeater, Charles W. The Masters and the Path Adyar, Madras, India: 1925. The Theosophical Publishing House. page 238
- Letters from the Masters of the Wisdom transcribed and annotated by C. Jinarajadasa, 2nd Series. Chicago, Illinois: The Theosophical Press, 1926
"Triumphal March" from Aida by Verdi
Search Ascension Research Center powered by FreeFind
Ascension Research Center
Ascension Research Center is run and maintained
by students of the Ascended Masters, and is not
sponsored by any organization.
Ascended Master Teachings on Facebook
Home Books Contact Us Current Messengers Index Search What's New?
Copyright © 2014 by Ascension Research Center - with the exception of credited quotations. Third party material used on this website is quoted for the purposes of scholarship and research from sources which are either in the public domain, or within the bounds of fair use. Disclaimer: This website has not been endorsed by any author or copyright holder of the works discussed. No connection is implied nor should be inferred.